Here at Christ Community Church, we have a great love for the children who represent our legacy to the next generation! We provide classes for our younger children that meet during the message.
The mission of our Children's Ministry is to partner with you as parents as we endeavor to teach your children about the God and the gospel. Our desire in every Children's Ministry event is that the students would both come face to face with the Word of God and experience the love of Christ through our interactions with them.
We seek to provide an environment that is safe and fun. All of our teachers are required to submit state approved Child Abuse History Clearance Forms and Criminal Record Checks to the church in order to serve our children.
We use the "God's Story" curriculum, which helps our children to understand that the central message of the Bible is Christ's life, death and resurrrection for the salvation of all who would believe.
Partnering With Parents to Make Disciples
- NURSING MOMS/FUSSY CHILDREN'S ROOM: There is a room provided for nursing moms and fussy children. There is a speaker in this room for you to listen to the message. (Ask an usher for directions)
- WALKERS ROOM: This room is for children age 10 months to age 2
- TODDLER ROOM: This room is for children ages 2 & 3 years
- PRESCHOOL ROOM: This room is for children ages 4 & 5 years
- PRIMARY ROOM: This room is for children ages 6 & 7 years
- SECONDARY ROOM: This room is for children ages 8 & 9 years
- CATAPULT: This class for 10 to 12 year olds meets every other Sunday during the service.
Christianity Explored: Youth Edition
Christianity Explored: Youth Edition is an 8-week course we offer (from time-to-time) to children 9 to 11 years old, teaching them the basics of the Christian faith. We recently offered the course on Wednesday nights from 6:30pm to 8pm and encouraged parents attend with their children. The evenings consisted of games, snacks, a short video, and a time of application. Topics included what is sin, who is Jesus, what is the gospel, what is grace, and what does it mean to follow God?
Each July we offer something that we entitle "Summer Explosion" to all Children 6 to 11 years old in our area. It runs during each Wednesday morning of the month from 9am to noon. Our times together consist of worship, crafts, games, bible memory, snacks and biblical teaching. We have an outstanding group of volunteers to really love the kids who attend Summer Explosion, and we seek to make the time both fun and biblically rich.
*If you are interested in learning more about Children's Ministry, contact Pastor John Reyes at firstname.lastname@example.org.